Is that what you’re telling yourself?
The RIA business model IS NOT for everyone. However, if you’re one of many advisors who know—deep down—that you really should make the move to the RIA model, you may have limiting beliefs about doing so.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “My clients won’t come with me if I become an RIA.”
- “I don’t have a strong enough story to differentiate myself.”
- “I can’t afford to become an RIA.”
- “I won’t be successful without my current firm’s marketing support, leverage, and technology.”
- “I don’t even know where to begin if I want to become an RIA.”
- “There’s too much work involved in making such a big business change.”
- “There’s so much uncertainty in the world; now isn’t a good time.”
These beliefs may actually be preventing you from taking the actions that are necessary in order for you to be as successful as you can be.
What if you partnered with a firm that helped you to see what you were capable of accomplishing beyond those blind spots? To be able to finally break away…build and grow the business you’ve always wanted, under your own brand and your own name?
Forming your own RIA isn’t just about growing your business and making more money.
It’s about gaining the ability and freedom to serve your clients in ways that you know, deep down, are best for them. It’s about sleeping more soundly at night, knowing you’ve created a business that reflects your personal and professional values. It’s about building a legacy and processes that will protect your clients and their families for years (and, if set up properly, generations) to come. It’s about knowing you’ve built a solid business that can be handed off to your successor when the time comes.
YOU have the ability to determine the situation you know is best for you and your business. Are you going to stay stuck…or are you going to make a change?
We’ve been helping advisors move to the RIA business model for over 17 years. Contact us to explore your options. No matter what, we can help answer your questions and steer you in the right direction.