Where do you want to take your business? Do you want to grow…or maintain your current level of business to create a more ideal lifestyle practice? For many advisors, the paths leading to success in either case may include outsourcing to an experienced firm.
If you’re like many advisors, you have a good vision of what you want your business to look like—but you recognize that you’re spending too much of your valuable time on non-revenue-producing activities. This means you’re regularly being taken away from the things you’re better at and enjoy more…the very things that likely brought you into the business in the first place.
Advisors who determine they just don’t have enough time to spend on their clients, family, business growth, motivating staff, or professional development, reach out to us to explore outsourcing their back office activities. Our firm’s support systems were originally built by independent financial advisors to support a successful RIA firm.
For more than 20 years, our systems have been evolving as we’ve worked with independent advisors, developing customized back office outsourcing solutions to help them achieve their ideal practices. Many advisors who have chosen to outsource most of their back office and other non-client-facing activities to FocusPoint have successfully created more ideal practices for themselves.View Our Complete List of Services
Here are some common elements of successful practices that utilize outsourcing. Do these characteristics sound appealing to you?
- Advisor is content with his/her work/life balance
- Advisor works with clients he/she truly enjoys
- Advisor is his/her own boss = autonomy and flexibility
- Advisor is able to be away from the office with peace of mind
- Advisor offers a high level of service and time to clients
- Advisor’s revenue is comfortable and annuitized
- Advisor delegates most non-revenue-producing activities
- Advisor’s staff/outsourcing partners are well-trained and motivated
- Systems and processes are well-defined, documented, repeatable
- Advisor is motivated and energized about his/her business
- Advisor has a succession plan in place