As an independent advisor and business owner, you want to do what’s best for your clients. But at a certain point, you realize one person can’t do it all.
How can you maintain the autonomy and leverage you need, while freeing up your time to focus on your true skill sets and purpose?
Our core belief is that your time is best spent with your clients, helping them to achieve their important financial planning goals. While you continue to supervise and direct various outsourced tasks, you are not burdened with the actual execution of those activities. This allows you to focus on delivering the best possible overall service—and experience—to your clients.
We support YOU behind the scenes, giving you the leverage AND autonomy you need in order to remain in control of your client experience.
Because we are advisors, we understand what you want to do with your clients, your practice, and your life. To accommodate your individual needs—and provide you with the autonomy you need—we take a personalized approach that is fully customizable.
- Control: YOU keep discretion and remain in control of your client experience.
- Flexibility: We work together with you to do what you feel is best for your clients (investments, trading, reporting, billing, communication, etc.).
- Transparency: Enjoy a true private label solution, tools, and service team…all transparent to your clients.
- A clear and simple service experience. All the systems and technology you plug into are designed to help streamline and enhance your client relationships. As your service partner, we offer you a single point of contact for all administrative activities with the vendors or custodians that your firm and your clients choose to use.
- Documentation: Partnering with FocusPoint can be greatly beneficial to you from a compliance and records standpoint.
Having a relationship with FocusPoint means having leverage. While maintaining your own brand and autonomy, you’re aligned with many other like-minded, independent advisors who also utilize our back/middle office and practice development services. This creates several benefits for you and your clients:
- A high level of dedicated custodian and third-party service. You are able to work with select custodian and third-party service teams who are dedicated to your relationship, rather than those providing service assistance to many other firms. This typically allows you to find faster and more efficient solutions for your clients.
- A large, experienced service and support team. You have direct access to a veteran team of service, investment, and practice development specialists. You are plugged into a team of over 25 people to assist your clients.
- Business continuity. Your firm becomes part of a large independent advisor network which is available to help in times of crisis and/or serve as a resource to you and your clients.
- Ability to manage costs. You are better able to control your cost of doing business. By establishing a consistent cost for many of your business expenditures, you have more control over these operating expenses.
For nearly twenty years, we’ve studied other RIA businesses and incorporated the best of what we’ve seen. As veteran financial professionals, we’ve worked through the same issues you are now facing… not only for ourselves, but for the dozens of advisors who have incorporated our systems and support into their business models. Once you know what your destination looks like, with your help we’ll create a roadmap to get you there. Our experienced team will be with you every step of the way.Contact us today to learn more