Do you plan to do mostly fee-based business but keep a B-D (broker-dealer) relationship?
Do you plan to do both fee-based and commission business?
Do you plan to do mostly fee-based business but remain in the B-D environment? As a mostly fee-based advisor, do you intend to continue earning revenue from variable insurance or commission business? Whether you’re satisfied with your current B-D relationship or need assistance connecting with one that supports your goal of forming (or continuing to operate) your own independent RIA, we can help you. FocusPoint has a long history of working with advisors in this situation. Depending on your unique needs and business goals, we can
- Help you to form your own RIA
- Provide you with ongoing compliance support relating to your RIA
- Point you in the direction of various fee-friendly B/D’s
- Provide your B-D with what they need from an oversight standpoint
- Create and execute a custom transition plan to increase your fee-based revenue
- Utilize our long-standing relationships to assist you with approval/establishment of your RIA with a best-fit custodian
And, for all advisors we support, we can:
- Provide you with a full suite of non-proprietary technology to help you run your business more efficiently
- Create customized, automated workflow processes for you and your staff
- Execute (establish, manage, trade, monitor) your investment process
- Design custom reports for you based on your unique needs
- Handle all of your back (middle) office and billing
- Offer you practice management guidance